Leon Chiro, professional cosplayer, model and influencer from Italy.
– Official Collaborations as Cosplayer and Influencer for big Videogame Companies as Ubisoft ( Assassin’s Creed \ Watch Dogs ), Bandai Namco ( All Might – My Hero One’s Justice) and Square Enix ( Gladiolus – Final Fantasy XV ), Capcom ( honorary mention for his Dante)
– Currently working for Riot Games as official Cos-Model for the champion Rakan from League Of Legends
– With several mentions and dedicated articles on the biggest Videogame websites \ blogs as Kotaku etc, he also worked for 20th Century Fox on the last Assassin’s Creed The Movie promotional campaign, stunting and official launch events in Europe. He’s also known as one of the most iconic figures in the Assassin’s Creed community, since he worked for this company from many years and from 2016 he has officially been recognized as the italian face of Assassin’s Creed.
– Student in VIGAMUS Academy ( Rome ) specialized on Marketing, Digital Communication in Videogames.
– Winner of many national competitions, one of his carreer highlights is the ECG italian representative on the european finals in Japan Expo 2016
– Invited as Special Guest in more than 100 events around more than 45 different countries around the world by judging a huge ammount of cosplay competitions and by hosting entertaining panels, Q&A and conferences. With a medium of 4 events \ conventions per month, Leon is also an official collaborator for the biggest videogame companies which is making him one of top list cosplayer in the worldwide male cosplay community.